Wednesday 13 February 2008

Well today's first conference room broadcast went well although I only scored 9 pips!! The signal trades were good for more than that and if I'd been more attentive to the charts whilst talking (as some of the attendees were!) I would have achieved the 40 pip target. The signals were highlighted and flagged up by me in advance so many just took them. Slight learning curve on the headset and Hospital Radio DJ approach whilst trading for me! However, those that were trading got more than I did!!

Tomorrow we will use stops to enter on system I as this will ease things. Today, for example, I would have secured two more winning trades, rather than trying to talk and trade at the same time. I'll get used to it. The BOE inflation report at 9:30am threw me a little as I expected more of a fast move than we got. With hindsight, there was time to get into two system I trades at about 9:35am, but I was rabbiting on at the time and they moved quickly!

Here are today's signals:

S3 SYSTEM I

Buy GBPJPY @ 210.00, 40 pip profit
Buy GBPUSD @ 1.9580, 20 pip profit
Buy EURJPY @ 156.20, 20 pip profit (already in system II trade below)

Total 80 pip profit, or £600 (both sterling trades could have been taken at 9:35am, my fault)

S3 SYSTEM II

Buy GBPJPY @ 209.83 (couldn't have got it as signal given at 9:30), 0 pips
Buy EURJPY @ 156.07, 20 pip profit

Total 20 pip profit, or £200

Thank you to those who attended today and thanks for your positive feedback.

If you want to try out the conference room for these live trades tomorrow, go to www.rainbowtraders.co.uk and follow the logging in instructions. Any problems just email me.

No comments: